Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Is Here

Here's a little update to our Spring season. We had a great Easter. The boys loved hunting for eggs (inside and out) and we had a great Easter dinner with family. My parents, my sister Kathryn, and her husband Joel, and Jason's brother, David, his wife Susanne and my neice Rylee and nephew Joshua. We not only celebrated the resurrection of our savior, Jesus Christ, but it was also Brayden's 2nd birthday!

My sister made some cute rice krispy treat eggs and we had plenty of candy. Then on Monday, we celebrated Brayden's birthday with a small party at our house. Here are the pics of the cake that I made with the help of my mom. I can't take credit for the whole thing.




2 comments:

  1. That cake is awesome. You and your mom did a great job! I love the little pretzel fences & the grain silo (not to mention all of the animals gathered around the watering hole). Happy Birthday, Farmer Brayden! -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up!!!! That is the most awesome cake I have ever seen!!!! You are Amazing!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete