Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A tiny detail

Well on my last post, which was Patrick's 8 month birthday, I left off one tiny detail. I just wasn't ready to spill the beans, but you guessed it, I'M PREGNANT...AGAIN! Yes, that's right, we are having another baby, due 12/21/10. Everything seems to be going well so far. I've had one sono and another one is scheduled for next Thursday to check for a heartbeat. Please pray for a healthy baby. I just want to be able to love and take this one home with us. I know the boys want their little brother or sister here too.

So with that said, no sinus surgery for me, but thankfully, I'm feeling ok. Just a little nausea in the afternoons. I've been super busy sewing diaper wallets. They are now for sale at Kid to Kid in Arlington. I'm working on getting some other stores to carry them and selling to friends for now.

We are all doing well and I'll update some pics soon!!

Hugs!
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. WHAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Congrats:) Will be praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,

    Thank you for posting on my blog!! I am so excited and encouraged by this post!!! I may want to talk to you soon. Right now, I'm a little overwhelmed with plans....I"m sure you understand. What a blessing to be pregnant again and how courageous!!

    Sincerely,
    Carrie Albee

    ReplyDelete