Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Summertime!

Whew! There is only 1 reason why I was trying to wait until October to have another baby, TEXAS HEAT!! I just realized I hadn't posted since April. Anywho, everything is going well around here.

Jason started his new job as a detective yesterday. It's weird to actually see him in the morning and then to have him home later. I got used to seeing him at 2:05 everyday. I'm looking forward to the boys and I seeing him and having real family time on the weekends.

The boys and I have been trying to figure out what we are going to do this summer. They get me up around 6:15 and on most days we've packed in a full day by 10:00 with breakfast, a movie, playing outside, coloring, puzzles, computer games, snack, and it's not even time for lunch. I'm looking forward to July when the boys will be in MDO again on Tues/Thursday's. We've been taking them to the pool after naps and it's been a great way to end the day. I'll have to get some pics posted soon!

Hugs and kisses!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. If you live in Arlington, be sure to check out the summer reading program through the public libraries (www.arlingtonlibrary.org). They usually have activities for all different age groups at different branches throughout the summer. They offer some fun incentives for completing reading (listening) lists, too. Congratulations to Jason on his new position. Enjoy your family time. -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa-Just thinking of you and your family as Patrick's birthay is approaching. I hope that all is well and your current pregnancy is progressing smoothly. Be blessed. -Eastlyn
    http://eastlynandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete