Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pictures


Finally I've figured out how to post pictures.  Thank you Becky!  I'll try to post some more pictures, especially ultrasound pictures.  I'll be having some maternity pictures soon as well as some professional pictures of the baby once he is born, thanks to Carleen of Charm Me Photography who is a part of Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a national organization that you can learn more about at nilmdts.org.  

Jackson & Brayden - Spring 2009


The boys with Mema & Pa at Brayden's 1st birthday party.

Brayden just being cute.

Stay tuned for more future blogging.  I'm just starting to feel back to normal after this horrible cold thing.  Still on my second round of antibiotics and asthma medicine.  Who would have thought that my asthma would come back after 5 years of nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment