Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Patrick's Video

I think I figured out how to finally put the video on the blog. I look at it everyday and listen to the song over and over again. Something about it makes it "Patrick's Song" to me. I'd recommend having a Kleenex box nearby if possible. I can't tell all of enough how awesome it is to have these pictures and video of our son. There is something comforting about knowing that I won't forget what he looked like and who shared this experience with us. Like I told Carleen last night, "thank you" isn't enough for what she has been able to give me. I love you, Carleen, and am so happy we are friends!!!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I posted a comment, noticed a type-o and couldn't "edit" so I deleted. Let's try again. Your album (video) is an absolute treasure. Carleen did an awesome job. I'm impressed with your blogging adaptations, too. First the background, then photos & music. Now videos. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, it is the most beautiful reminder of your sweet Patrick. You are right, I did need lots of tissues. I don't know what is worse...having gone through what I did by losing a child, but not being able to hold it or have pictures of it, or going through it like you and getting to hold him, have pictures of him and having a place to visit his grave. I think it's sad either way and when I get to heaven, I'll have lots of questions for our Lord and Savior! Praying for you every day! - Cyndi

    ReplyDelete