Thursday, July 2, 2009

Go Rangers!

Tuesday night, Jason and I went to the Rangers game with his friend Aaron and his wife Andi. Andi is 9 months pregnant with a little boy due July 27th. Imagine how great we were feeling sitting in the stands. Thankfully a cold front came through and instead of the 101 degrees it was supposed to be, it was only 85. Still we were hot, uncomfortable, and feeling a little claustrophobic sitting there. I had a strange older man in front of me who liked to put his arm stretched out on the seat chair next to him. This isn't really a problem unless you have a drink in the cup holder on the back of that chair. I guess he didn't realize there was a straw poking him in the armpit. It was slightly annoying and grossed me out too. We just kept laughing and eventually, I had to throw the drink out. Other than that weird little scenario, we had a good time.


2 comments:

  1. I agree, yuck on the armpit! Made me giggle though...glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah...you should have seen my legs and feet the next day...I looked like the Michelin Man! Not so pretty...but all is good now:) We had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete