Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Have A Date...

My doctor's appointment today went well, besides stepping on the scale, of course. I barely passed my 3 hour glucose test, so I don't have to do the diabetes diet or finger pricking. Woohoo! I'm so happy for that small blessing. Also, my c-section has been scheduled for Sept. 9th at 7am. There's a small possibility that the date could change depending on how the baby is doing. My doctor said that sometimes babies can start to go into distress under these circumstances, and then the date will stay the same, but if all is well, it could get pushed back another week. For now, we are leaving it on the schedule as is and we'll know more at my next appointment on the 29th when I have another sonogram.

I'll upload more pictures soon. I am just too tired to try and remember what to do and figure it out again. I promise when I have some free time, I'll work on it instead of taking a nap or watching tv. I take the breaks while I can since the boys usually have me going non-stop while they're awake.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a miracle. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you don't have gest. diabetes. 9-9-09 is a perfect day for a perfect little person to come into this world!!

    ReplyDelete