Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just needed to write...

It's only 8:40 pm, but all 3 of my boys are in bed asleep. It's been a long day for everyone. I'm trying to get some last minute stuff to memorialize the baby and before you know it, I'm crying uncontrollably at the computer and saying out loud, "I don't want to do this!" This is the downfall of it being too quiet around here. I'm all done with the dishes, not tired enough to go to bed, and time to think. I guess with all the contractions earlier in the week, I was thinking I would have a baby soon. Now that it's been 3 days since I've had any, I'm starting to think we might make it another 4 1/2 weeks. I even have tears running down my cheek as I type this post.

I look at these other women who have put their scrapbooks together and realize I'm not the only one who has had to go through this, but it just makes my heart break. The other day I finally found a small enough t-shirt for the baby to put on after he/she is born. One in pink and the other blue with a yellow duck. My dear friend Lexy made the baby a blanket that we'll wrap him in and then take home with us. She's made one for both boys and they sleep with them every night. It really is special.

I don't know what else to write, but am just sad. It's been a long few months and with end nearing soon, I'm ready for it to all be over so we can try and move on and enjoy the boys we have been so blessed to have already.

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm Adeline. We've met once at Becky M.'s house when we celebrated RJ's first bday. I just wanted to tell you that I pray for you daily and that I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I had three early miscarriages before having my son Luke but still I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa-
    Tears well up in my eyes every time I read your blogs. I sometimes have to pause the music because I can only imagine, never know, everything you're going through. You are a courageous, faith-filled woman. I know it has been a long journey, and the end is near. I applaud you for making it this far on your faith and prayers of others. We are here. I think everyone would agree that a few tears now and then are okay :-) May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family. You have an entire army of prayer warriors surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for you and yoru family and We prayed for you at church last Sunday, Im friends with Leslie Edge and Shannon Brier. Thank you for sharing your heart...us other mommys are right beside you and are proud of all you are going through...its alright to cry! May Jesus hold you in his lap! I know he is proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, you and Jason are an inspiration to all of us. I am proud to call you my friends. Add my love, strength, and prayers to those of so many others for you and all your precious babies. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you. Still. You are an amazing mom with love overflowing and oozing for our new Baby Banks.
    Praying for a miracle and believing in having one to thank our God for providing.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tears are therapeutic. So if you need to cry you cry. Don't hold it all in. I am praying HIS peace and comfort for you as your journey continues. Praying fervently for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete