Thursday, August 13, 2009

Only 4 weeks to go

I had my drs appointment yesterday and just wanted to give a brief update. Nothing new to report as far as they can tell. I didn't have a sono, but the heartbeat was strong at 140 bpm. The nurse actually commented on the fact that she can't believe how strong the heartbeat has been through all of this especially with no amniotic fluid. Our little baby is a fighter and I hope is fighting so he/she can meet us.

I did find out that if I were to go into preterm labor, that my doctor would try to stop the contractions so that I could go full-term. If I go into active labor, then he'd have to deliver via c-section because he doesn't want to risk my uterus rupturing (which I appreciated)! I haven't had many contractions at all lately. Nothing that I can really even pinpoint. I'll go back in 2 weeks for another appointment and sonogram.

For those of you who saw my comment on facebook regarding a story that sounds really similar to mine, here's the link: http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6038742 It is a glimpse of hope that a miracle could happen to us too.



1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    This is my prayer for you and Jason. That God will work a miracle. HE can do all things for those who believe.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete