Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome Home Slackney's!

I wanted to say that I'm so excited to have Laura and family back in Texas. I'll get a chance to see them in the morning and can't wait. It'll be a race between Lindsay and I to see who can drop off the boys at MDO first and drive fastest. Thankfully I have a husband who is an Arlington cop and feel I have permission to speed down Green Oaks (at least until I hit Fort Worth). :)

This week has been a great week for the boys. On Tuesday, Mema & Pa (Jason's parents) came down for a visit to see the boys. It was great because Brayden went down for a nap about 20 minutes after they got here, so Jackson had them all to himself. Then we had lunch. After lunch, Jackson went down for a nap. I took Ray & Sue to see the cremains garden where we plan on burying the baby and when we got back, Brayden was up, so he could have them all to himself. It seemed much more peaceful this way.

Today, my parents came in for the weekend. Jason starts another week of Rangers games tomorrow, so it'll be nice to have a helping hand through the weekend. Of course, Jackson doesn't understand why Poppa's tractor isn't here. We're making do with Tonka trucks and building big towers while Brayden is busy showing us all his climbing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment